Trade is largely risk management, which dramatically increases with the restriction of access to competent information. You can not overstate the importance of professional information provided on time and sufficiently comprehensive. Using Operatus trading company gains access to regular, properly prepared (according to its needs and requirements), competent information about the goods / consignments of goods which are the subject of their turnover. Thanks to technological solutions applied in OPERATUS, traders have access to information at any time (24/7), at any place, in real-time, on-line. As a result, they have the comfort of making decision under a risk limited to the necessary minimum.
Operatus collects information from all partners - participants of the trade, then processes it and prepares in a way expected by the recipient. Through a system of intelligent filters, templates and subscriptions recipient receives only the information which you have ordered, free of spam and intrusive messages.
Apart from that OPERATUS provides:
- Services (eg. inspection) always in the same standard (regardless of the contractor).
- Uniform template of documents generated by individual counterparties
- Cost optimization of individual services
- Supervision of quantities stored in different places of storage,
- Tracking the degree of execution of contracts
- Monitoring of the entire logistics process
- Access to Databases: goods, services, ships, ports, village, berths, terminals, warehouses, supplies, contracts, analyses, parameters, vehicles, ships, transport orders, warehouse operations...
- Ensuring of services consistent with the terms of the contract.
No matter whether it is the owner of a large fleet of trucks, freight forwarder subcontracting means of transport, logistics department in a large trading company, and finally one-vehicle transportation company.
Anyone who currently has a truck at a terminal, always wants to know what is the current vehicle position and what are its prospects in the process of cargo handling. And it is not about the geographical location, for what any GPS module is enough. The problem is to determine the current position of the vehicle in the queue on a specific transshipment terminal, even if you are the driver and you are on the spot. This applies particularly to port terminals, where the number of factors that increase the risk of stopping and / or changes in the schedule is greater than elsewhere. These faults can be significantly minimized by having access to the system OPERATUS, which provides:
- Database of means of transport
- History of the vehicle
- Vehicle Monitoring by statuses of delivery
- Logistics parameters of loading and unloading terminals (address, handling capacity, limitations of precipitation type, technical limitations of the vehicle...)
- Notifications about statuses of deliveries and other statuses by SMS alerts and e-mails.
- As well as on demand:
- Time slots
- Queuing od deliveries
- Electronic tracking of vehicle on the terminal
Continually updated Time Log, filled in by the particular participants of the trading process in a port (terminal, ship, inspector, forwarder, Laboratory...) is the key to reliable information on the actual position of the ship and cargo handling stage and prospects. For all market participants Operatus provides the ability to generate the final documents of any kind of signing them with use of an e-signature.
Operatus is a system that unifies the business relationship between inspection company and its principal. The superintendent using Operatus is assured that the data (results of inspection) introduced into the system are clear and unequivocal for the principal. Both one (Principal) and the second (controller) side may be a direct user of the system or make use of the benefits of integration of Operatus with the external systems. The only job of the controller is to introduce the results in the appropriate place of the system and on time.
Further processing, ie. the analysis of compliance with the terms of the contract, statistical analysis, summary, grouping, sharing, commenting, warning... remains in the hands of the system.
How OPERATUS can relieve or support the inspector in practice:
- Prepare a report, a compilation of the results, issue the certificate or other document.,
- Notify other participants about the beginning or the end of a particular inspection process or about specific result of inspection ,
- In a real-time process and share on line the results of inspection,
- Alert about the results inconsistent with the contract specification, doubtful, unusual (perhaps affected by considerable error)
- Issue an invoice
- Provide data such as: Precise and un-doubtful scope of the order, current status of the delivery (which he is obliged to attend), current ETA of the vessel , history of the order....
Any laboratory can make the benefits of the system OPERATUS, regardless whether it has its own system managing the analyses and samples, or wants to use OPERATUS laboratory module as their one one. Operatus can notify about each generated sample and keep tracking of the status over the whole process from the reception up to the end of the analyses. Laboratory with access to the system can make use of the access to Operatus data bases:
- Electronically recorded samples
- Activities and analyses
- Customers and cooperating companies
- Types of analyses and Parameters
- Harmful objects (pests, weeds, plant diseases, toxins and compounds)
- Standards, procedures, methodologies, instructions
- Recorded and analysed samples
Endless queue of vehicles waiting to be unloaded or loaded. Hundreds of drivers camping out in parking and beyond. Lack of reliable information about the prospect of handling of a specific vehicle. Thousands of phone calls from unsatisfied carriers ... This is quite typical picture on some transshipment terminals, handling the goods in bulk. Using OPERATUS system the Terminal becomes one of integral parts of the entire logistics process. It keeps track of all deliveries notified and aimed in its direction. Assigns them specific terms of handling. Reduces or increases the notification possibilities for particular groups commodities or among specific counterparties. OPERATUS Manages the vehicles on the waiting on the buffer, calls them for handling in accordance with the previous schedule.
At the same time, using the free purchase / storage module it manages the goods in warehouses, silos and compartments of his own storage space.